It is the Function of the Citizen to Keep the Government From Falling into Error
Become a Member of the PAGO & Fight Back
Does any of the following sound familiar?
- Were you ever subject to an Unlawful Arrest, Search or Seizure?
- Were you subjected to Racial Targeting and Racial Profiling?
- Were you a victim of selective enforcement and or selective prosecution?
- Are you a Victim of Paper Terrorism- [Financial Weapons of Mass-Distruction]?
- Have you been deprived of Civil Rights?
- Have you been denied Pro Bono Counsel by Attorney’s At Law?
- Have you been forced into a foreclosure?
- Were you Sold Asset-Less-backed Securities?
- Is the Succession of your chain of title Broken?
The need has never been greater for freedom-loving people to join the PAGO. You can join online, by telephone 1-724-633-7164, or by sending a check to PAGO Membership Department, P.O. Box 165 Willingboro Nj 08046. Take a stand against the growing threats to our most cherished Constitutional and Statutory liberties.
This vital work depends on the support of PAGO members from every corner of the country. Join the PAGO today and take a stand for our rights and freedoms. If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may want to Join the Private Attorney Generals Office today. To become a Member of the PAGO, you must first complete the Membership Application. Then Click Here or the Pay Now Button to submit the Annual Membership fee of $1,000.00. Official members are obliged to pay monthly dues $50.00 a month. The monthly dues entitles members to coaching.
Upon receipt of the Membership Fee, you will recieve a Membership E-Certificate and qualify for access to the PAGO Website where you can Blog and Post updates in relation to your litigation, you will also be privy to the PAGO Archives which is composed of a wealth of Litigation instruments such as Motions, Notices, Memorandums, Petitions, Certifications of Probable Cause, Summons and Civil Complaints commonly used in Litigation by members of the PAGO.